God's Secret Recipe


But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for our work will be rewarded 2 Chronicles 15: 7

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sharing a bowl of Happiness


Last Tuesday, 10:30 a.m.

No news from Chill. No news means bad news. Went to see her sulu and I was informed that she was not feeling well.. what a pity!! hungry, worried and alone, I had my salad all by myself..Hate that feeling. ok ok let me be frank, my salad tasted insipid without her presence..

Last week we both shared those recipes (pictured). It was a 'sharing a bowl of Hapiness' kind of thing.

Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.

busy with markings..no time for lunch..Chill was still in bad shape.

Today, 10:00 a.m.

Had tea break with Dune over a bowl of kolo mee. That was nice...I got to learn this, too: 'someone' is no longer my 'cup of tea'..and I just can't wait to share it with Chill.

5:00 p.m.

I am done for the day. (sigh) Can't wait for tomorrow. Weekend is just around the corner.
I'll be attending 'berbuka puasa' event. Will share it this Monday.

No comments: